Accountability to all constituents; continuing to provide Township services equitably with efficiency and competence.
The Integrity Party of Rich Township slate of candidates brings professional, practical, and academic experience to the important task of providing crucial social services within the Rich Township communities.
Municipalities served by Rich Township include:
- Country Club Hills
- Hazel Crest
- Olympia Fields
- Park Forest
- Richton Park
- Tinley Park
Township Government is governed by State Law. Some of the services that Rich Township provides:
- A “service connector” to local community-based organizations
- Efficient support and assistance with the Cook County tax assessment system.
- General Assistance to those in need
- Maintenance of incorporated streets within Rich Township
- Reliable Rich Township transportation
- Safe roads, effective services
- Services to seniors and the disabled
- Voter registration services
Any registered suburban Cook County voter may request a mail ballot using this online application. The deadline to apply is five days before an election. To complete an online mail ballot application, you will need:
– your driver’s license or state identification number;
– the last four digits of your Social Security Number;
– the address where you would like your ballot mailed; and
– an email address
APPLY ONLINE NOW –>
After submitting the application, a voter will receive a ballot at his or her registered address, or the mailing address requested by the voter, and such ballot must be completed and returned no later than Election Day.
A voter may email the Cook County Clerk at email@example.com or call (312) 603-0946 if the voter does not receive an official ballot, or if the voter has questions. A voter may confirm receipt of their official ballot by the Cook County Clerk by using the “What Is My Mail Ballot Status” option of the Voter Information Tool or call (312) 603-0946.
I am excited to introduce you to the rest of the Integrity Party of Rich Township slate. Their broad range of experiences and selfless character will benefit both the residents and clients of the Township. This leadership team will allow us to build on the Township’s legacy, expand our quality services while protecting taxpayers and ensuring a vibrant future for this vital unit of local government. — Rich Township Supervisor Al Riley